Business Development Executive – Dealer / Channel Sales
Stratford Upon Avon
As a dynamic UK based technology company providing Business and Public Sector customers across the UK with Connectivity (Fixed Line, Mobile, Wireless), Public Wi-Fi, Managed Networks, VOIP Telephony, Security and much more,
Currently, we are seeking a bright, dynamic and highly motivated Business Development Executive to spearhead Business Development within channel-based business offering our products and services to Telecoms and IT providers across the UK.
You will not only possess the hands-on experience and the will to “get stuck in” and help build a successful, market leading organization, but also the ambition and ability, once they’ve proven themselves, to assist with the development of the channel division of the group.
As a Business Development Manager, you will first and foremost possess the expertise and passion needed to be successful in the acquisition and development of new channel-based clients. As such, you will be able to demonstrate proven success in prospecting, sales pitches, strategic planning and general business development.
You will be a real sales hunter with the ability to deliver a compelling story to Business and Technical leaders at all levels, using your influence and skills at relationship building. You’ll be as at home in a Client’s Board Room as you are on the telephone and your belief in delivering real quality and value your clients will be every bit as strong as your professionalism and desire to succeed.
- Identify new business opportunities and conduct consultative sales calls to targeted customers.
- Define and execute account sales plans and exceed sales goals through prospecting, qualifying, managing and closing sales opportunities.
- Accurate weekly and monthly sales pipeline and forecast management.
- Establish and grow relationships with key decision-makers and influencers
- Build relationships with BDR Directors, Managers and Staff to ensure the required support levels are obtained to efficiently close sales and deliver on projects.
- Build strong networks and relationships to facilitate sales growth.
- Maintain fluency in current and emerging technologies, trends and products.
- Travel to customer locations in support of the sales process as necessary.
- Maintain consistent communications with existing customers to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Be a trusted and valued partner of the client stakeholders and team.
Required Skills and Experience
- Strong relationship builder as a trusted advisor to clients.
- Collaborative, team player who can adapt to a fast-paced, ever-changing environment.
- Ability to sell across an organisation by finding the right stakeholders and effectively bringing them through the sales process to make a timely buying decision.
- Self-motivated, driven with leadership qualities.
- Open to feedback and coaching.
- Dynamic presentation skills, along with excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong analysis, interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to handle difficult conversations with tact and respect.
- Ability to multitask and prioritise effectively.
- Minimum 2 years professional B2B sales experience, preferably gained selling Telecoms, Internet, Networks or other Technology Services.
We’ll provide you with a working environment that is built on an ethos of positivity, ambition, honesty, inclusiveness and social awareness.
You’ll get all the basics too of course.
A salary and benefits package comprising a competitive Basic Salary and Commission Package offering an OTE of c£40k (no ceiling).
For further details please email firstname.lastname@example.org